2nd Annual "Father's Day" Cruise

Eddie44

Put Sunday June 7th on your calendars. We will be doing another "Father's Day" cruise (okay, it's a couple weeks early).

The route will be basically the same as last year, Phx to Wickenberg, up Yarnell Hill to Prescott, over Mingus Mtn to Jerome and into Sedona via the back way. Lunch will be somewhere in Sedona. If you've never been on this route it is probably one of the premiere twist, scenic routes in AZ.

Meeting: McDonald's I-17 and Carefree Hwy (just east)

For the Prescott Folks, we'll be stopping at Pioneer Park if you want to meet up there. I can't really give you a time as it will depend on traffic.

Date: Sunday June 7th

Time: 8:00 am (Mapquest puts the route at almost 4 hrs w/o stops)

Lunch: Relics in Sedona (same place as last year) at approx noon depending on stops and traffic

Heres the route we'll be taking

Going

Bigfoot 99 (maybe)

DesertDawg

The CMSH

WickedFastVette

Eddie44

1Jester

Blk N Blu

C6Speed

Marco

Last C3

08Z51

CZYDMND

anmracing (maybe)

Coconut Girl

Chknleg

ironmans123

Cincy Jack

VetteGirl51

Vettechick and the weiner dude

arizonac

azz061

yumarich

bluevettegirl

Drewstein and See*Grin

Ted Yoder

Sam

AZBuckeye

RojoSi5

Mark Parker

Connondale5050

CZYDMND

EUDLOSE

NVSTMNT

Jeff and Blanca Williams

C4for2

Blazin Bob and Linda

Steve Warren

Sidewinder

Kens06

Ron and Eva

Allen

RacerRandy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• CZYDMND

I'll put it on the calander, but we'll just be getting back from Vegas that week. Don't know if we'll be able to get sitters again that quick. :lol

Sounds good, we did that run (most of it) a few weeks back and had a blast. I SO have to get my shocks done before doing that drive again, little choppy in spots

Cool that was my first run with the ACE! I cant wait for this one.

You can be in charge of finding a potty / coffee stop in Prescott. I think the route we took around town last year was great. It saved alot of hassle with traffic.

I'll put it on the calander, but we'll just be getting back from Vegas that week. Don't know if we'll be able to get sitters again that quick. :lol

Yeah, Yeah! Always some excuse! We'll believe it when we see you at the meeting place.

You gotta get rid of those kids. Can't you just adopt them out or something? :lol

wickedfastvette

You can be in charge of finding a potty / coffee stop in Prescott. I think the route we took around town last year was great. It saved alot of hassle with traffic.

You know I will Eddie!

Sean build a cage for the kids and just let them out when you get home, just put some food and water bowls in with em.

Well, they are at the in-laws for 3 nights while we're gone. I'm going to try and get my mom for that day. :xfinger

Here you go Sean. Even a double decker. A quick trip to Home Depot

Let's try to stay together this year. we had a slight mix-up last year and split into 2 groups. That is definitely a great run.

Let's try to stay together this year. we had a slight mix-up last year and split into 2 groups. That is definitely a great run.

I'm going to map out the route complete with pit stops so hopefully we can stay together a little better.

Eddie, there's a larger parking lot across the street @ Home Depot, we had about 30 cars last year.

Eddie, there's a larger parking lot across the street @ Home Depot, we had about 30 cars last year.

But they don't serve breakfast and coffee

:ack

I wouldn't normally eat breakfast there either. I was thinking of those want to sleep in and get there in time for a quick egg McMuffin and a cup of coffee.

You know I will Eddie!

Ah, riiiiiighttt. let's not go through the baseball field and Safeway parking lot this year.

We're in!

We've got 9 Vettes going already! :partydance:

I'm looking for a lunch spot in Sedona. Any suggestions?

We've got 9 Vettes going already! :partydance:

I'm looking for a lunch spot in Sedona. Any suggestions?

Oaxaca had great mexican food we ate there last weekend has a cave like entrance and great sports bar/grill with upper level inclosed patio dining.