Picture Memorial for Phil (azmotorhead)

Desertdawg

Please post all of your pictures and videos here for Phil! Wow! This has to be the greatest Corvette club around, I was really amazed at how fast this came together, and how many took the time to support Phil. Thanks really go to Ed for all the work he put into planning the cruise and also getting in touch with News channel 3 for a live spot this morning. Ted, AnM, Pete and Christine and Eddie, thanks for the early trip over for the live spot and what a killer lineup of fiberglass you guys had! ACE! You guys did good today, now I know why we are here! :ACE:

I don't have many pictures because I was more interested in getting everyone's signatures but here's the pictures Pete took!

At Ed's house

Posted Image

Posted Image

On Pennington Street

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The ACE gift

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

When we presented the gift to Phil it was a very emotional moment. Pete and Phil exchanged hugs and hand shakes and you could tell they were both on the verge of tears, as was I. Fearing a break down on Phil's part, Pete and I left pretty much right after that. : )

Phil is a very strong man and I know he is very touched by today's event. I only wish we lived closer to offer our hugs and support more frequently.

Thank you ACE for today, you are all wonderful people.

:thumbs Sure was a super turnout today. I was impressed! Thanks going to ED for the great job he did putting this together. And everyone else who had a hand in this! :thumbs

You know there will be tons of pix! I want to see what everyone got.

Here is a sneak peak at the interview. Ted did an awesome job!

Still down loading a few more and now I'm having problems getting the channel 3 interview to download so it may be a day or two but I promise Phil that he will get it!!!!!

My perspective of the interview!

I read the sidewalk and started to cry, this was very emotional and I'm glad we could help our friend,family member out!!!!!

Thanks Ted!!!! You did an awesome job. Thanks to Ed also for setting this up... and thanks to the other Ed for helping me take pix!!!!

IMO, I think Ted's new tagline should be "Official ACE Spokesman"...........

Thanks to everyone who came out to support Phil too! ACE rocks!!!!

I'll post the interview as soon as I can transfere it to a DVD!

Thanks Phil for letting us tear up your neighborhood!

And yes, pictures and videos will be posted. Give me some time though, the drive-by is gonna take a while to download... Too many Chevys.....

Andrew

Here is what I have. Didn't take a lot but there are a few.

Posted Image

Didn't know that many people could fit under what little shade there was........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was very nervous and did not sleep well last night. Glad it's over and everything was a success. Thanks to everyone who came from near and far.

I've been involved with ACE for about 7 yrs and this event will not soon be forgotten. It was truly one of the primo events I've been involved with as a member of ACE. Great job Ted, Ed, Christine, Pete, Andrew and Melissa! Phil, it's easy to say that we're here for you bro! Hopefully today shows ACE truly is here for you going forward. It will no doubt be a tough ride and none of us will ever truly understand what you're going through but give us a chance to help if we can.

I was very nervous and did not sleep well last night. Glad it's over and everything was a success. Thanks to everyone who came from near and far.

Ted, I was very impressed that you were able to keep track of your thoughts and say everything that needed saying. You gave our group's thoughts, had both kid's names, said where the memorial fund is and how to donate. You did great!

:thankyou:

M~

Ted, I was very impressed that you were able to keep track of your thoughts and say everything that needed saying. You gave our group's thoughts, had both kid's names, said where the memorial fund is and how to donate. You did great!

:thankyou:

M~

:agree

ACE is lucky to have ya Ted!