Replacing pads/rotors on base C6?

Jon

Are there any special tools or tricks needed to change my pads and rotors on a base model C6? I ordered Centric premium rotors and StopTech pads that will be here Friday. I'm supposed to take it to Just Brakes on Saturday. I was going to have them machine my old rotors and keep them as spares or for a track day set with some Carbotech pads. I'm not sure I trust them to do it right. It's the Just Brakes on Northern and the loop 101 in Peoria.

It's a slapper-easy as pie! If you're not flushing teh fluid (which you should do anyway, with Motul or ATE Blue), then all you'll need is a pad-spreader. Rotors just slide off and on, but put a dab of anti-sieze on teh studs.

It's a slapper-easy as pie! If you're not flushing teh fluid (which you should do anyway, with Motul or ATE Blue), then all you'll need is a pad-spreader. Rotors just slide off and on, but put a dab of anti-sieze on teh studs.

Pad-spreader? You mean like two screwdrivers? :rolf

Pad-spreader? You mean like two screwdrivers? :rolf

BTDT, but teh little trigger thing is soooooooooooo much easier..... :bang